- Crystal Clear Moonshine (yep, the real thing and no I don't drink it, make it or sell it and that's all I'm going to say about that.)
- Crystal glass holding miniature daffodils
- Little girl's hand playing in the fountain at the Nashville Public Library
- Glass of Bella Luce win on the back deck
- Fountain arches in the botanical garden at the Navy Pier in Chicago
- Candles in the grotto at Notre Dame
- Tulip stems
- My grandmother's wedding and engagement rings
- Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea (my favorite) in a salvaged crystal(ish) tea cup.
I'm also linking up with Mosaic Monday at Little Red House.